We care about your privacy and we want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Therefore, below is presented the most important information about the rules for processing your personal data and the cookie files which are used by our Shop. The information was prepared taking account of GDPR, that is General Data Protection Regulation.
THE PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER (“Controller”)
RAFAŁ BIAŁOUSZ, MAREK KODZIK entrepreneurs conducting business activities under the name RM Motors s.c. Rafał Białousz, Marek Kodzik, registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the minister responsible for economy and keeping the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, NIP 7393673603, REGON 280280459, ul. Olsztyńska 8, 11-001 Dywity.
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you want to create a User Account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data.
Your data is processed by us for the purposes indicated below, in connection with the operation of the Shop and provision of services offered there (“Services”).
Depending on what you decide, it can be:
- Provision of services offered in the Shop
- Fulfillment of your orders
- Direct marketing of the offered services, other than a newsletter
The basis for processing:
- A contract of sale or the activities taken at your request aiming at its conclusion (Article 6 section 1.b of GDPR)
- Our legal obligation, e.g. connected with accounting (Article 6 section 1.c of GDPR)
- A contract for the provision of services or the activities taken upon your request aiming at its conclusion (Article 6 section 1.b of GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in data processing necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims (Article 6 section 1.f of GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in conducting direct marketing (Article 6 section 1.f of GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in data processing necessary for statistical and analytical purposes (Article 6 section 1.f of GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in customer satisfaction surveys (Article 6 section 1.f of GDPR)
Provision of data:
- Voluntary, but in some cases it can be necessary to conclude a contract.
Effect of failure to provide data:
Depending on the purpose why it is provided:
- the lack of possibility to register in the Shop
- the lack of possibility to use the services of the Shop
- the lack of possibility to purchase in the Shop
PERIOD OF PROCESSING
We will process your data only for the period in which we will have a legal basis, that is until:
- we are no longer bound by the legal obligation to process your data
- there is no longer a possibility for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims relating to a contract concluded by the parties via the Shop
- your objection is accepted in relation to processing your personal data – in the case when the basis for the processing was legitimate interest of the controller, or if your data was processed for the purposes of direct marketing
– depending on what applies in a given case and what will happen at the latest.
While processing your personal data, we use technical and organizational measures in conformity with the relevant legal provisions, including SSL certificate connection encryption.
You have the right to demand:
- access to your personal data,
- its rectification,
- its erasure,
- restriction of its processing,
- its transfer to another controller,
- at any time, to lodge an objection against processing your data:
- for reasons related to your special situation – towards the processing of personal data related to you, based on Article 6 section 1.f of GDPR (that is on the legitimate interests pursued by the controller),
- if the personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, to the extent that this processing is connected with such direct marketing.
Please contact us if you want to exercise your rights.
If you recognize that your data is processed unlawfully, you can complain to a supervisory authority.
Our Shop, like the majority of websites, uses so called cookie files (cookies). These files:
- are stored in the memory of your device (computer, mobile, etc.)
- enable you to use, among others, all the features of the Shop
- do not change the settings of your device
Using the appropriate options of your browser, you can at any time:
- delete cookie files
- block cookies in the future
The purposes of using cookies in this Shop are:
- remembering information about your session
- making the functions of the Shop available
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, you can use the help file of your browser. You can find the information about this topic by pressing F1 in the browser. Additionally, you can find relevant information on the following subpages, depending on the browser you are using:
More information about cookies can be found in Wikipedia.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECEIVERS
We use external service providers to which your data may be transferred. Below is a list of possible receivers of your data:
- online shop software provider
- entity responsible for the delivery
- payment provider
- accounting office
- hosting provider
- relevant public authorities within the scope in which the Controller is required to disclose such data
CONTACTING THE CONTROLLER
Do you want to exercise your rights regarding personal data?
Write to the e-mail address: