Withdrawal from the agreement
If you are a consumer, as a rule you have the right to withdraw from a remote agreement.
You can withdraw from the contract by submitting to us a statement of withdrawal from the contract, e.g. by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Return the item to us at the following address:
Magazine RM MOTORS
No later than 14 days from the day you withdraw from the contract.
You can withdraw from the contract within 14 days.
The 14 day withdrawal period begins for the contract,
in which we deliver the goods, being obliged to transfer their ownership - from the moment you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, takes possession of the goods.
Sending the statement before the deadline is sufficient to meet the deadline.
Remember that the consumer does not have the right to withdraw from a distance contract, among other things, with regard to the contract:
- in which the object of the service is a non-refabricated thing produced according to consumer specifications or serving to meet his individual needs,
- in which the object of performance is a perishable item or an item with a short shelf life,
- in which the subject matter of the supply is an item delivered in a sealed package that cannot be returned after opening the package for health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery,
- in which the subject of the provision are sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in sealed packaging, if the packaging has been opened after delivery
For details on withdraw from the contract, please refer to our Terms of Sale.
If the goods purchased from us prove to be defective, you have the right to make a complaint based on the warranty. It is best to submit a complaint to the e-mail address:firstname.lastname@example.org.
The advertised goods should be sent to the following address:
ul. Olsztyńska 8
Due to the defect, you can request:
• replacement of things with things free from defects,
• removal of the defect,
or make a statement about:
• lowering the price,
• withdrawal from the contract - in the event of a material defect.
We are responsible to you for defects found within two years from the date of delivery of the item.
As a rule, you can file a complaint within one year of noticing the defect, but the time to file a complaint cannot end before the seller's liability period expires.
Consideration of your complaint (response to it) will take place within 14 days from the date we receive your complaint.
More information on the complaint can be found in our Sales Regulation